i wanna scream....

....STRESSS~~

i never thought that this life could be this TOUGH.....
everyday the only thing i can see is DARKNESS in front of me.
i drive from home to class with my mind full of PROBLEMS 
and my chest is so heavy that only SIGHS i breathe.
 
~FAMILY~~
....lies...cheats....breaking up....
wat more words i can say...
i'm not sure wat's really going on...but i'm sure we aare not happy....
who's dat bitch trying to break my parent into parts...
whoever she is..I HATE HER!!!
i HATE my dad...

how HARD it is for my mom to take this all...
mom...please...give it a rest...
we gonna through this together....


i wish things now are like wat they USED to be...
even our home is BREAKING into pieces....
i got NO place to go.....
only prayers i can say...
to God the One i can lean on...

1 comments:

F.R.A.N. said...

God hears you my friend.. =D

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers