H.O.P.E

I a.m B.A.D!!
for 10000000......th time...i act like a damn-ass fool!!


Guardian angle: rose...how many times i hv to tell u??!! control urself!! open ur heart, ur ear & use ur brain when u're angry!! dont just act like a damn-ass...acting like a fool!!
Rose: i think i left my brain somewhere....i cant find it.
Guardian angle: WTF?? then go n hang urself....
Rose: most of d time i wonder if u really a guardian angle!! wat r u really?


of coz!! everything we planned b4...was just a dream..but wake up! this IS life...prepare for the worst all d time n dis time is d best example of how worst thing could go wrong uncontrollably. maybe this is how we'll learn bout life..life IS unexpected..life IS full of surprises. sometimes life is happy n sometime life is hell (like now). BUT!! i believe there's something bigger n extravaganza await us in our way ahead.

....so my lovely friends, alynn, edith, nurul, siti and chalen...let us continue this way wif opened heart and mind..we should believe that this suffering will end wif happiness dat we cant never imagine how great it may be. it just needs a little faith n patient. let us HOPE..we'll be better in time.

My apology....

to all my bestest friends...
_i'm sorry for being mad n acted like a totally-damn-ass-fool.
_i'm sorry that we can't be housemates. i hope we'll be someday.
_i'm sorry we can't cook together but i hope we can eat together always.
_i'm sorry if in the future we'll not be together always bcos our postings r different.
_I'M SORRY....for d wrong things i've done.


My appreciation....

_to GOD...for giving me chance to experience this life.. Lord Father n Jesus, guide me to Your way, to Your Truth. Thank You LORD for Your Everlasting LOVE. Show me how to be strong and be faithful and be thankful for these are your loves poured on me.
_to my parents n family...i will be fine..don't worry for u all r my strength.
_to all my friends...i love u all..this is just temporary..it'll end soon. let's focus on our postings.
_to nurul..i'm not worried because i still have a friend like u really close to me.
_to the world..I'm not suffering..i'm stronger & tougher more than u can ever imagine!!


that's all for now..& hello world! I WILL SURVIVE!!

love,
~rose~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers