ASK, SEEK, KNOCK...

today is d 2nd Sunday i've been here in sandakan...n i dono where's d church to go..so i've been thinking wat would be for the coming 27 Sunday...huhuhu??

a reminder to myself..
the Bible says...
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7;7-8.


this song keep playing in my head n i'd really like to share His love through this song


Dia Mengerti

Terkadang kita merasa tak ada jalan terbuka
Tak ada lagi waktu terlambat sudah
Tuhan tak pernah berdusta
Dia slalu pegang janjiNya
Bagi orang percaya mukjizat nyata

Dia mengerti, Dia peduli
Persoalan yang sedang terjadi
Dia mengerti, Dia peduli
Persoalaan yang kita alami

Namun satu yang Dia pinta
Agar kita percaya
Sampai Mukjizat menjadi nyata


Dear Lord....
Here i am, oh Lord. i need Your guidance and Your love. For me without You presence, is nothing. I need to be and have to stay strong everyday in Your presence for days without you is meaningless...Praise to You Lord, my Saviour..amen.

For tomorrow to come, I leave my all in Your hand. Jesus Lead The Way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers