it's been a long time.......


it has been a long time...since d last post i posted...guess it's about 2 months od. Had been busy with study..this and that...bla bla bla~~  well....bad thing about me is that i cant study at all once i were in front of d laptop...too many distractions from d net n dis laptop i'm using itself. hahaha..lol...i got too many things inside here..too many korean guys waiting for me to watch their shows..movies..n sumore..

Surgery Junior Posting......

d very first time in OT
rumate @ coursemate; nurul
 oowww.......SJP is over????!!! huuhh? feels like i dun even know if i had breathed...time goes so fast, faster that the blink of the eyes.. without really thinking thing just come and pass just like that. 
i'm thinking..maybe there's sumting special i missed on my way to right now. something i dont even know its existence. even so..SJP was so exciting!!! i enjoyed myself so much. i wish it would be longer bcos...i haven't got the feel of thing posting....still got many to learn...many to explore..but yaa~~ learning is a lifelong process and i will continue learning with time as long as there's for me..i'm hoping for more, i still don't know what kind of human being i'm going to be. Next posting will be O&G- obstetric&gynaecology...for another two months. this time i hope i can open my eyes for more experiences..more things to learn. And still...there in Sandakan....d hospital in here for me personally is much much much better than HQE...more space to learn..d staffs n people here are more generous than any...i feel blessed here...dis is God's gift for me (n us all) after a hectic n not-so-enjoyable ICMP posting in HQE...really really n really....i really learn more in here than there...now i'm considering doing my housemanship in here...hehehehe...but dono yet....

What Happened In Time...

studying?? hmm~~
nothing much...just living like human...human? ooww..human..ya human human....nothing is predictable...i cant even predict myself, my feeling, what i'm going to do, what i'm thinking...i realize that i don't even know who am i anymore..i cant even control myself when i get stressed out or when i was irritated. ohh howy...wat i'm going to do...??..no need to mention wat happened... wish i were never get angry n never let people hurt because of me... wat can i say to them? I'm sorry my friends....I was wrong n i shouldn't act like crazy..i'm trying to understand myself more so dat i have a better control of myself.


OK....



thank God once again...after 4 weeks..i found a place called God's house in Sandakan...maybe i could found it earlier just that i didn't take the chance. I spend my Sunday morning in SIB church in Bandar Sdkn..ppl there are very nice n generous..very welcoming... Well..i was so thankful when i first went there...tears were falling from my eyes n my heart was so light n i could feel the air rushing through nose n my lungs...oohhh...it's like.."ow..it's been a long time since i last see you"...PRAISE THE LORD...THE GREATEST OF ALL....

yup...
dat's all for the updates....
till next time...so long~~~

love n respect...
~rose~



1 comments:

123run said...

Hi Rose. Thanks for this post. I got to know your well being. It's a blessing. Even though you r busy, u were enjoying yourself and what's more important is that u still loved by God, that u didn't forgot about Him. Don't worry so much Rose, even if u'd said something not so good to ur friends ears, u didn't meant it, and it's good that u realize it, sometime through processes, u'll able to control ur words. ~God Bless~

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers