Indulgence..

I wasnt a really big fan of chocolate..until i tried Coffee Bean's double chocolate.
Super nice..!! But ya..expensive oso..i cant have it everyday tho..nanti cepat pokai lor.. Sob sob..

But next time going introduce local Sabahan coffee. It's very nice but i dun think many people know it. Santola Bar..they got coffees of various kinds..n chocolate as well..most importantly, they are local products. I accidentally found the place..eh no..not accidentally. My cousin told me about the place..then i end up going then.. Never was a regret..very nice!! And..the barista was so cute..hehehe..extra point for Santola Bar..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers