new home...

anyeonghasaeyo...

sudah lama nda tulis blog lg. Well..been a bit busy shifting place. Hehehe..now I am in a new house somewhere in KK..closer to where I work compared to my previous place.
Ok..let's talk about renting place. Hmm..I got dis question a lot.. "Why renting? Why u don't just buy a house?" Well..people..the house in KK is super expensive..i'm afraid if I can't afford. "But renting is membazir ja..". Yes..indeed..but hmm..tak tau lah..I always do unexpected things which I can't explain myself.

This is it.. Double storey house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a dry kitchen, a wet kitchen and a front and back small yards which are so bushy. Today is officially Day 4 in here. This place was initially empty. The only furniture the owner left is a queen sized bed frame.










Ok..found this house in mudah.my. First thing I noticed..rent..RM1200/month, unfurnished. Hmm..should it be considered cheap for this kind of house? I had no idea..but I think it's reasonable. Ok jg..kot. Later, arranged for house viewing with the owner..luckily it wasn't through an agent thingy. So money saved x1. Saw the house..boleh lah..panjang betul rumput dia. Then after negotiating with the uncle, Uncle Ooi, potong sikit ja pg 1150..aigoo. Ok..the arrangement is deposit + 1 month rent + 500 bucks for utility. Spent 2800 in total for a starter. Great~ T_T.

But the main reason I rent this house is because it's so close to my sister's clinical block. Which is just a 5 minutes walking distance. Ya..she's studying nursing now..which I am so proud of. ^_^.. Second reason, closer to my work place..about 10-15 minutes drive and even shorter without the traffic jam. Third..bah it's time lah. Cannot stay in Cilla's house forever. It's ngam2 a year and a month sudah since I started working.

This house is quite spacious for me. When I shifted all my stuffs in, I thought I had the most barang2 od. But bila masuk dalam..luas lagi. The result of pindah from a small place to a bigger place. Took me more than 1 week to pindah..just during my postnites. Huhu..yesterday was my only off day after a month with postnites only...T_T. From an empty house, the uncle provide additional 2 stuffs in..sofa set and a stand fan for the bedroom without ceiling fan. So I have to buy everything else. Bought some essential stuffs first.. a queen sized mattress 149 bucks, a gas cabinet 129, simple wardrobe 139 + delivery 30 bucks, curtains all costs me 204 bucks!, new tong gas from vel, filled 128, stove 39 bucks, hmm..toiletries and kitchen related stuffs around 200 oredi. wow..give rise to total of 1018 at least! Waaaahhhhhhhh~~ matai oo.. I am so pokai.

Bah..pelan2 lah yg lain tu. Next plan is to get some stuffs pelan2.. Luckily i encountered this Jackson furniture shop, selling stuffs quite cheap compare to other shops like Chan's n other. Mostly sell in harga kilang dia bilang. Will go buy stuff there later. Hmm..next thing..depends lah on availability of budget..need a fridge..a small or medium sized one..dining table for 4 cukup, a large cabinet to put in the living room to at least put my book n some decoration..a kitchen cabinet to put foods in and where i can place rice cooker, heater, pinggan mangkuk and all.. hmm...budget for these..1.5k maybe..pelan2..impossible to do at once. Need to watch out for the unexpected ones.

So we'll be staying here..me, my sister, and my causin Alung so far. Hopefully Pips will come along soon..it's because the bus transportation here is not so convenient. Have to jalan kaki jauh from the main road. Kalau ada kereta sendiri baru ok actually. My mom going to come often..she plans to plant some vege at the backyard.. huhuhu..so exciting. The only things that still pending now are the rumput yg panjang...blum jumpa org yg mw potong rumput. Jiran said slalu ada tu org naik basikal mw potong rumput..but so far x jmpa lg. Next..the gate and fence, some non functioning light bulbs which the uncle said will fix them. Just waiting for that lah. Otherwise..yang lain pelan2 lah buat...logot-logoton. Hmm..I have a vision and mission to have a vintage/floral house concept..hahaha..if possible.

ok..nah..some more views of my new home...yg empty punya..nnt i crita2 bla sudah ada stuff sikit.

the living room
the door to the dry kitchen, wet kitchen on the right
the master bedroom..mineeee













and the rest of the house...



the other rooms, upstair and the messy backyard...


k.. till then.. will turn this place into a nice comfy home.. do come to visit. But please bring some foods along..haha.. Ciao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers