Awkward...

Hmm...wrote alot recently.. I need to let it out somewhere lah..if not im going to explode. Hmm..here seems to be a good place..no one will be angry and be pissed off..i can write my thoughts here freely. At least here got some freeeeedom.. LOL.. Ok..i basically write down my feelings at d very moment..then forget it. Hmm..i thought dis was good..hmm bcos usually i feel so RELIEVED after spilling out everything but 1 thing i ignored..will that affect others? bah..ofkoz la bah..if u tiba2 marah2 urg..EMO2 sana. Ok..sorry. Btw..of cos i'm writing about HIM..so dear myself..when u read dis later..bear wif it..this problem had been affecting you a lot..so give urself a chance to kasih luah perasaan puas2. Ok..now even massaging wif him i feel so awkward. It didn't feel awkward at all when i first met him. Now i feel so AWKWARD..d conversation feel so awkward.. I feel like he's a COMPLETE STRANGER.. I don't know how to feel about this..calling him honey also will be so awkward..n maybe not applicable anymore... I can see where dis is going.. Maybe d awkwardness will continue..i dun really wana talk to him right now..bcos i'm afraid if i do mistakes again..in d end i'm d one at fault.. Though of cos i MISS him so much..haiz...knowing dat i still miss him is a sad fact. I dun think he miss me..no..he doesn't. So..where this is going to? Idk..my prediction...awkwardness continues..then slowly-slowly losing contact........... T_T............ Maybe.. I won't fight for it..bcos i had no importance here. I can't force someone to love me.. Though i like him so much..but...for me CARING or CARING someone means i want dat person to be happy..if he's not happy with me..then....it's sad..i dun want to write..ok..suck ur tears up..it's morning...going to work soon.. Hmm just letting dis out lah..since it will be awkward telling him this.. Ajushii..i miss u..have a great days everyday.. GOD BLESS U honey...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers