not exactly want to write this....

hmm...i'm getting bored of myself really. I wish I could be like dat person who able to throw away and forget everything that once matter in just a snap of his finger. Pooof~ just like that..gone. But it's harder that i thought. Screw it! Damn.. All that plays in my mind now was that moment when he pretended he got nose bleed after i not purposely (i swear..it's was a reflex..) punched his nose..and later he made that beautiful face of his fooling me around. I swear to God..that face...looked so HAPPY..i wonder if he felt that happy too.. I was so thankful that moment for me to have the chance to see that BEAUTIFUL happy face of his... I want to see them again my good Lord...i want to...

Aarrghhhh! Stop stat! Foolish brain of mine. It's just memories. Sooner or later i will forget them..and forgetting them is the best thing to do. Let time fade them away..
The best thing to do also....Let God handle.. I can only pray the best for him...

ok..in the end i came back to my rational, conscious mind...hm..not going to delete the above foolishness..haha. Bear in mind people...this is the truth..ready..i'm going to throw this out loud..
The best decision I ever made so far is to leave him..I'm so glad that I did. Even though it left a big ugly scar in my life but I'm glad with my decision! I may have been a fool along the way..like those what i just wrote above or when there's time that i thought I wanted him back...But yet between these foolishness..on top of that I'm glad that I made the right choice by leaving him. Congratulation to myself!! *clap clap* No regret, no doubt..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers