bucket list and travelling..

Ok..cukup lah crita pasal benda2 ridiculous tu tadi. Let's talk about other thing... Travelling!! In hell-like place (o+g posting) like this, the thing u need the most is VACATIONS! Yay~~ let's go on a trip baby! Hmm.. the last time I went somewhere was last year November..to Bali. Bali was so nice..omaigosh..I really like that place! It's cheap, no language issue and totally worth ur time and budget. Overall, I only spent like 1K there..including all..flight ticket, hotel, driver and transportation, foods, souvenirs and others. So cheap and the place was amazing...so beautiful. It's like when u go to a place..it gave an "awe"....there u walk and go further in the place, u keep 'awe'-ing.. like..waaaahhh..cantiknya~~ only all the time. Bali is heavenly beautiful. I will go there again someday. 
Next trip will be Krabi...somewhere next month (August or September) or anytime from now. I really love travelling. I want to go to all the beautiful places in this world. And I tell u what.. my future plan.. after housemanship..i'll take at least a month or two cuti..just to go for backpack travel in Europe..for one whole month. Estimated time for my superb Europe-backpack travel plan will be next year..Feb or March. Ok..kumpul duit dari sekarang.. Hehe..sudah start kumpul.. ^_^v.. Huhu..bestnyer... 

Ok..semoga angan-angan ini menjadi. I really want to go to Krabi~ It must be accomplished! And the Europe-backpack travel as well! Mesti dibuat! Harus!.. huhu..skrg terasa pula mau share my top 5 wish list. Haha..semua mau dibuat sbnrnya.. don't matter the sequence..


No.1: To own a house on my own piece of land. Doesn't matter whether I buy it or build it, it has to be under my name..LoL.

No.2: A secure future financial support. Pindik kata, simpanan. Ok so far, I'm so "untalented" in this particular issue. But so far, beside those ASB and EPF dat i have..I have my own saving now..azam untuk simpan at least 1k per month..lebih is better. But so far, the most i can simpan from my gaji is 2 to 2.5k seja..slalu 1k or 1.5k ja dapat.. Paling susah lah ni pasal duit ni.

No.3: Melancong merata dunia! Haha..ni mesti..sampai sy tua pun sy mesti melancong slalu. Dat's why i need a very secure financial future to support my life and my minat pigi melancong ni. Backpack travel in Europe..to begin with.

No.4: Naik Gunung Kinabalu. Even after the quake, the saddest and unfortunate moment recently, it won't change my wish to at least naik gunung at least once. See.. I had live for 26 years but i haven't panjat gunung. Sedih..! I must conquer it one day!

No.5: Own a family of my dream. Hahaha..macam lawak ja part ni. Haha, beside having my parents and siblings and keluarga besar kami.. i do want a family of my own. To get married to a soulmate..having kids of of 3 or 4..omo..banyaknya. Have a wedding of my dream..haha..bah..under this wish ada lagi sud-wishes banyak2. But for that part..hurmm..nnt kita crite2 lain kali.. Now..it's not the right time yet. We both need more time for our own..for him and especially me. Just pray hard..for myself to open up my heart to other once more and to pray for the best jodoh I can get.. sama Tuhan ja tu tempat meminta. But ya..as a husband.. I will consider him~ as my first choice... bleerrkk..i rasa mcm nak muntah dgn diri sendiri..lol.. Good foundation..nice guy..and someone which i can trust and won't stab me from behind. eherrmm...sudah..biarlah rahsia for now.. Yang penting now~~ I nak enjoy being single duluu for now....yay~

Roughly..these are the things that i wanted to do in life. There are hundreds more of cause..but it will take forever to write. the most important thing is I must work hard to fulfill my dreams. These  things here..i thinks most of us are dreaming about the same things isn't it? These are like "general" things u want to do in life. But none of this will come true without hard work. So guys, Let's work hard to fulfill our dreams..

I said nothing about career there..haha. Ya, dat's important as well.. Even though this job of mine is a challenging job, but I will try my best to move on and carry on this job perfectly. I always dream to have a side income actually.. not to open my own clinic but..it's a business still. To open a coffee shop..or cafe or any business lah.. As my other vessel to  release the stress.. Or even if it will be stressful..as business is always do. but at least it's a different kind of stress than the stress of my current profession. 

Ok..bah..  two entries in a day.. Good 3 days off.. nice. I wish to have something like dis again.. in the near future ----> Krabi~~ huhu..so excited.. 
Till then.. cukup lah utk kali ini..sambung lg next time.. huhu.. I shud share my trip to Bali last time..huhu..bah,,nanti lah aa~..

#workhardforyourdream 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers