How to stay positive?

Since i finished my AM review so early today..and my head is full of ideas..well..actually few ideas only. I was thinking how to stay in positive mode no matter what kind of situation u are in. Maybe not working but i'll experiment this and we'll see the result later.

One...instead of complaining of every hardship u r in..smile and say yes..another easy job to be done...going to finish this with a snap of my fingers.

Two...set ur mind to be cool all the time. Somebody give u hard time, be cool. Sure enough that person is not as cool as u. Hahaha..

Three...urrmmm..lost of idea od. Ok.. Remain calm n steady when problems come. Although this never work with me. I always like..scream at d top of my lung each time.

Four...ok..this is my favourite. Maybe sounds crazy but i like this. Make a little "drama"....well not dat complicated kind of drama. Just make a simple imagination of how the ending u expect to be...make fun of it..make it fun.. I imagine myself on d top of the world in the end of d drama..hohohoho. Of coz not always work out but at least it's fun.

Five...thought blocked od.. Ok..the end.

Hm..no matter how hard ur problem is it's best when u stay  positive, optimistic, strong and keep holding on and believe in urself.
Get helps..be open, be extrovert if u think u can't stand alone.  There's always an opened door in every room..or at least window..or ceiling opening..(is there such thing..?)..or ventilation system which lead outside to get out from ur problem. Every problem got its solution..or else it's not a problem. It's a unchangeable fact instead. And remember..when all 4 walls around u are trapping u in..the roof will always be opened to u. Bcos God from above will always come to help..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers