whisper of the heart..

Day 3 in Kampung...

Ok..today's activity..dis morning went to Kudat Town to see my school friends. But only few of us were there. The rest were just to busy to come..especially those who have family of their own. Hmm..me..single and lonely. Hahaha... But, ya..dun feel happy now. Benci!! why i dun feel happy still! 

This afternoon..me n my sister going to watch our favourite movies from Studio Ghibli, Whisper of the Heart. I like this so much. Watched it hundreds time..hehe. This movie is a 1995 Japanese drama film, story about young teenagers love. It's so cute. There's a song Country Road in the movie, (originally by John Denver) translated into Japanese which I like the most. The scene that i love the most is the last scene in the movie where the two youngster went to see the sunrise. So pretty.. i want to see the sunset as well..with the person i love..khekhekhe..



Bah..i recommend this movie to you guys..cute, innocent and nice. Honestly, i'm 25 years old but i still like watching this. In fact, I have a collection of Studio Ghibli's movie which I like so much! ^_^

Whisper of the Heart Trailer

Take me home, Country Road

the sunrise scene...i want...i want too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers