God..give me strength

I miss you so much i don't know why! God..give me strength to go through this. I can't see him anymore forever..that's that promise I can't break. Being here in this empty place reminds me a lot of the past. The past that's so bitter, I tried so hard to swallow, accept the fact and to forget. I don't want my short holiday to be wasted with sadness. But all I think about is him right now. God..he probably married and has his own family by now..a stronger reason to forget. I can only rely on You, Lord. Give me strength to carry on and to forget this instantly...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you Ajumma...

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers