Holiday Part 1.. Short one..

This is not the first time I took few days off during this O+G posting. But..dis time.. I took courage to go on a trip alone. Not so far from KK..an hour or less. So..here I am now at Beringgis Resort and Spa.. Spending 2 days and 1 night here...alone. Sob..sob..forever alone lah sy ni! Lol.. Nope! This one I purposely wanted to rest alone. Alone time..walaupun I memang forever alone..but i need more alone time to clear up my mind.
Masa ni..aku mau ambil utk fikir pasal masa depan..keja, rumah, kreta..and..others...like kekeciwaan yg baru melanda...ni yg bulum pn aku puas keciwa2 pasal yg lepas2.. Tidak sgka aku akan keciwa lagi..kunun...haiz.. Ok.. For now.. I want to sleep. Will write more later..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

to the other sides

About Me

My photo
kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia
Powered By Blogger

anyonghasaeyo!

i can see u there...

Followers